Para Stocks for the Savage, 597, 1022
The Para Stocks by Rhineland Arms can be used for the Savage, 597, and 1022 rifles.
Features of the Rhineland Arms Para Stocks:
- AR pistol grip and rear stock, but the hole spacing allows for the use of the ACE side folding mechanism
- Uses our rear cam lock system for mounting the receiver allowing for the use of any size barrel while still maintaining a free float set up.
- More hard points have been added to enable you to use our standard Picatinny 6″ long rail.
- Made from solid American walnut.
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.
- Savage Rimfire, the stock will fit all current production rimfire rifles including 22LR, 22 magnum, 17hmr
NOTE: On rear stocks: Butler Creek side folding stocks will hit the bolt on the Savage MK2 and m93 rifles.
Ace side folding mechanisms, use the type without the boss, they will all work fine and the stock is pre-drilled.
AR stocks, with mil spec tubes will fit our AR stock trunnion.