Scorpion-Savage Stock in Zebra
The Scorpion stock is designed with the most advanced features to take your Rimfire rifle to the next level and change as your requirements do. No matter the field, no matter the range.
Features of the Scorpion-Savage Stock:
- Solid American Zebra wood core with extra thick sections for minimal flex and maximum point to point accuracy
- Multiple hard points to attach all the swivels, bi-pods, and rails you will need for field use.
- A wide, flat bottom for increased stability for off-hand as well as bench-rest shooting.
- The skeletal stock is machined from solid billet aluminum for maximum strength, yet light weight.
- The cheek rest and recoil pad are made from plastic, it is adjustable for cheek weld.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Weight: 2.5-2.75 pounds
- Overall length: 39.5″
- Length of Pull (LOP)= 13.5″
- Fits all current 22LR, 22Mag, and 17hmr versions and all barrel diameters. This includes the Savage MK2, Savage M93, FVSR, etc.
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.
*Savage stocks require the use of either factory or aftermarket bottom metal*