Vepr-SVD Stock Kit
This stock will fit ALL slant back receivers on the Vepr rifles and features a longer, more comfortable length of pull.
- Padauk wood comes the closest to the Russian plywood red look. The wood will have a deep reddish look and with time will change to a darker plumb color.
- Tiger Maple Grade 1: heavy striping on the stock and best available on the hand guards
- Tiger Maple Grade 2: good striping on all parts, will be difficult to see striping until it is wet
- Tiger Maple Grade 3: features very little to no striping. Great for Russian orange or red
Features of the Vepr-SVD Stock:
- Rear stock has an adjustable rubber cheek rest and a rubber recoil pad.
- Hand guards are oversized to fit all models
- will need to be custom fit on the rear tab
- can be modified on the front to a slanted style
- Includes the recoil pad, cheek rest and all hardware (including the crazy special screw for the hand-guards)
- Walnut kits feature longer vent slots on the hand guards
- The 2 threaded studs in the hand-guard are for swivel studs that you can attached a bi-pod to. The threads are 10-32 and standard for swivel studs.
- Length of Pull (LOP) = 14.5″
- Length of Hand Guard = 10.875″
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.