Para – Ruger 1022 Stock: Walnut
Features of the Para Stock:
- Uses the AR pistol grip and rear stock, but the hole spacing allows for the use of the ACE side folding mechanism (without the Boss)
- Uses our rear cam lock system for mounting the receiver allowing for the use of any size barrel while still maintaining a free float set up.
- More hard points have been added to enable you to use our standard Picatinny 6″ long rail.
- Made from solid American walnut.
- Ruger 1022 actions, fits all barrel types
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.
NOTE: On rear stocks: Butler Creek side folding stocks will fit without issue on the Ruger.
Ace side folding mechanisms, use the type without the boss, they will all work fine and the stock is pre-drilled.
AR stocks, with mil spec tubes will fit our AR stock trunnion.