Vepr-SVD Hand Guard in Tiger Maple Grade 1
This stock will fit all slant back receivers on the Vepr rifles and features a longer, more comfortable length of pull.
Due to the scarcity we offer 3 grades of Tiger Maple…
- Grade 1: heavy striping on the stock and best available on the hand guards
- Grade 2: good striping on all parts, will be difficult to see striping until it is wet
- Grade 3: features very little to no striping. Great for Russian orange or red
Features of the Vepr-SVD Hand Guard:
- Hand guards are oversized to fit all models
- will need to be custom fit on the rear tab
- can be modified on the front to a slanted style
- Includes the special screw for the hand guards)
- The 2 threaded studs in the hand-guard are for swivel studs that you can attached a bi-pod to. The threads are 10-32 and standard for swivel studs.
- Length of Hand Guard = 10.875″
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.
Special Note: Please note that the stripes in Tiger Maple are not visible until you add a dye to the wood.