Vepr-SVD Rear Stock
This stock will fit all slant back receivers on the Vepr rifles and features a longer, more comfortable length of pull.
Features of the Vepr-SVD Rear Stock:
- Rear stock has an adjustable rubber cheek rest and a rubber recoil pad.
- Includes the recoil pad, cheek rest and all hardware
- Length of Pull (LOP) = 14.5″
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.
- Padauk wood comes the closest to the Russian plywood red look. The wood will have a deep reddish look and with time will change to a darker plumb color.Special Note: This is the easiest wood we have ever worked with. If you want to achieve a nice finish, just sand very thoroughly in this step or similar, 80g, 120g,180g,220g,320g. Then a pure Tung Oil rubbed on lightly then buffed out immediately. Will be dry to the touch in 24 hours. The only thing to watch out for are sanding marks, they will show easily once oiled with this wood
- Tiger Maple Grade 1: heavy striping on the stock and best available on the hand guards
- Tiger Maple Grade 2: good striping on all parts, will be difficult to see striping until it is wet
- Tiger Maple Grade 3: features very little to no striping. Great for Russian orange or red